Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The London office is always seeking highly
organised and motivated assistants to join the Music Touring department. Our assistants will be working across the department supporting music agents with a diverse roster of clients.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inputting and maintaining all schedules with high attention to detail
• Answering calls on behalf of the agent
• Coordinating meetings and updating schedules for artists
• Organising Certificates of Sponsorship for artists for the UK and Visas worldwide where needed
• Producing contracts for shows booked
• Keeping account of all the money in for shows and chasing deposits/payments when needed
• Collating ticket sales information and passing onto the relevant parties
• Supervise tour artwork and announcements
• Developing relations with managers/artists/venues/promoters
• Assistant experience at a similar agency is preferred
• Strong understanding of the music industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload
• Good attention to detail
Please send us your CV and we will be in touch should we think you'd be suitable for any future Music Touring Assistant positions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvz67m-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.