Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA is seeking an Assistant to support a n a gent in our Music Brand Partnerships department, based in Los Angeles . CAA Music Brand Partnerships is a dedicated team of music branding and marketing experts that work across all genres. The department develops strategic campaigns and successful partnerships between the Agency's music clients and brands that span the globe. The ideal candidate should have an interest in working in the advertising, marketing and/or promotional events spaces.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset , who has a clear vision, and who is also passionate about how musicians can integrate with brands beyond the live-concert experience. The ideal candidate is extremely
organized, has exceptional attention to detail, is willing to immerse themselves in the industry, and is able to communicate with clients, agents, and executives while maintaining a high level of discretion.
• Provide direct administrative support including: heavy scheduling/calendar maintenance, booking travel, managing call logs, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, and working on special projects as needed
• Anticipate executive's needs; proactively provide support and resources to ensure success
• Communicate directly with brands and brand agencies, clients, managers, record labels, and
• Implement, fulfill, and track all deal deliverables and key items
• Track all contracts, leads, talent ideas, and deposits surrounding past, current and prospective
• Draft and organize creative materials for Artists and events including one sheets and decks that
can be used in pitches and the sales process; and maintain organization and updating of such
• Other various projects and tasks as needed
• Maintain working knowledge of the music industry and best practices
• 1+ years of providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment preferably within the music industry; brand partnerships experience is a plus
• Able to maintain organization and composure while anticipating needs in high pressure situations with rapidly changing priorities
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Deep understanding of the importance of maintaining a high level of discretion and
• Strong follow-through and attention to detail
• Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills; Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
• Service oriented with a strong desire to pitch in to help team members
• Excellent judgment with respect to representing CAA to buyers, business world, etc.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
On-Site in Los Angeles , CA , United States
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-22.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk6xe8-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.