Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies , innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency is seeking a HR Operations Assistant to provide administrative support to the Head of Benefits and the Head of Global HR Operations.
• Respond to benefit inquiries from employees regarding plan provisions, enrollment status changes and other general inquiries
• Conduct benefits orientation for new hires and provide informational packets and insurance cards
• Daily follow up with employees to ensure completion of benefits enrollment
• Communication and implementation of Open Enrollment and other benefits
• Coordinate benefit events such as mobile mammogram truck
• Complete all employment verification faxes and letters
• Manage calendar and phone for Head of Benefits and Head of Global HR Operations
• Answer HR general phone line
• Organize and update benefit files, ensuring all relevant documents are within reach
• Organize and maintain high-volume calendars, creating efficiency and balance in daily/weekly/monthly schedules
• Handle internal and external requests for time, utilizing strong judgment in prioritization and flexibility to meet scheduling changes and shifting priorities
• Anticipate needs, problem-solve for challenges, and manage emerging issues in a proactive manner
• Provide in office coordination for large meetings, lunches and team meetings
• Coordinate heavy and complex travel including all associated logistics
• Be a collaborative and reliable cross-functional partner
• Assist with creating presentation materials and resources
• Complete monthly expense reports and other administrative tasks
• Plan and coordinate various team events with other HR Assistants
• Contribute to initiatives and projects in addition to your core role
• Perform other varying personal and professional administrative tasks as needed
• 5+ years administrative experience in HR and/or an entertainment company
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources , business administration, communications or a related discipline preferred
• Proactive and detail oriented with a strong work ethic
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work well with a team and represent the culture of the company
• Team player with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic, corporate environment
• Enjoys being part of a collaborative administrative team
• Unimpeachable integrity and can be trusted to maintain confidential information
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• This role will be based out of the Los Angeles office; Hybrid.
Compensation: T he base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $23.75 - $36.00 . This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro2w52-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.