The Assistant will support an Agent in the Global Client Strategy department. A general interest in innovation and deal making is required to be successful in this role. Additionally, this individual should be curious about the intersection of technology and entertainment and in exploring new and emerging areas of business particularly in digital media and technology. In addition to general administrative duties, this role would be ideal for someone who has interest in contributing ideas that result in new business opportunities that drive revenue for CAA and our clients.
• Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, and producing correspondence
• Create and maintain pitch decks and provide market research when needed
• Research opportunities related to CAA clients and up and coming technology trends
• Assist in identifying new business opportunities for our clients
• Work collaboratively and cross-departmentally over all verticals of the agency
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
• A passion for pop culture, entertainment and emerging trends
• Self- starter and interested in exploring new business opportunities
• Highly flexible, highly organized and able to multi-task
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to meet deadlines, and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong use of PowerPoint required
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7ym0-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.