The Executive Assistant provides administrative support for the Chief Accounting Officer.
Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence and special projects as needed. In addition, qualified assistants will prepare ad hoc reports using Concur and assist other executives within the department as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred. Accounting/ Finance or Business Administration a plus
• Minimum five years of Administrative Assistant experience
• Preferred experience in the media, entertainment, and sports sectors and/or prior roles in accounting
• Must be personable and have a high level of professionalism
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology. Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to easily shift priorities, multi- task, and handle heavy work flow processing
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic, corporate environment
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.