Assistant, Digital Media
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA is seeking an Assistant to support an agent within its Digital Media department. The ideal candidate should be a master of all things administratively related, a polished communicator, and able to interface directly with clients while remaining poised during all encounters (in-person, phone, email, etc.). The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task under pressure. A successful assistant would be someone who can be given limited amounts of information, can respond accordingly and is resourceful and a self-starter .
In the rapidly expanding digital space, CAA's Digital Media department works with the agency's clients to package and monetize original IP, properties, and projects for digital platforms and distributors. The team forges strategic brand partnerships and content marketing solutions with leading global advertisers. It also represents many of the most accomplished digital endemic talent, including gamers, across all areas of their business, including touring, publishing, television, film, brand partnerships, and licensing. The team also works with AR/VR as a new method of storytelling.
• Administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Serve as first point of contact with clients, Agents and network/brand Executives
• Provide thorough and sufficient script coverage for client pitches; read material proactively
• Track and meticulously maintain grids of current and prospective clients, deals and execute excellent follow-up and follow through
• Assist with special projects, research and compile information, as needed
• Stay up-to-date on current events within the digital landscape
• 10+ months of administrative experience or equivalent
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite , especially Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Teams
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Must have an aptitude of curiosity when it comes to the digital landscape; eager to understand emerging technology as it relates to storytelling and content
• Able to think strategically and creatively. Positive, forward-thinking, can-do attitude
• Attention to detail, meticulous organization and problem solving skills are a must
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Polished written and verbal communication is a must to be successful in this role
• Ability to work with limited supervision and adjust easily to changing priorities
• Team oriented and able to communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems; offer process improvements, as needed
• BA/BS Degree preferred , not required
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxoko4-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.