Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, representing many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sports, fashion, digital content, and beyond; the agency also provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse global workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world.
The Corporate Communications group leads external communications on behalf of CAA, including media relations, speaking engagements, advertising, and marketing materials. In addition, they manage internal communications, such as the company Intranet, companywide announcements, and companywide meetings. The department includes a Digital Marketing team, responsible for CAA's social media and web presence; and a Creative Services group executing video, graphic design and other creative projects.
We are seeking an Assistant to support the Head of the Corporate Communications Department. The ideal candidate should be motivated, quick-thinking, attentive to detail, and resourceful. Additionally, they are capable of handling a high volume of administrative tasks and clearly and professionally communicate with colleagues, clients and others.
• Manage administrative duties including a heavy phone volume, calendaring meetings, scheduling travel, and producing correspondence
• Maintain exceptional relationships across the Corporate Communications department and throughout the agency
• 1+ years of public relations experience at a PR agency or entertainment/media company
• Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline- and detail-oriented environment, utilizing exceptional organizing and multi-tasking skills
• Anticipates needs and quickly adapts to shifting priorities
• Practices great discretion and maintains strict confidentiality
• Collaborates well with colleagues at all levels
• Possesses outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Has strong understanding of and interest in the media/entertainment or sports industry
• BA/BS degree preferred
This person will be based in the Los Angeles office.
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-22.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqx4x6-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.