Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
At CAA, we create limitless opportunities for the storytellers, trendsetters, icons, and thought leaders who shape popular culture. In service of them, we are committed to remaining the strongest, most vibrant, and most innovative service company in the world.
With a global network of employees and strategic partners in North America, Europe, Asia, and beyond, CAA taps its unequaled internal and external ecosystem of experts, relationships, access, and industry intelligence to help ensure that our clients achieve their goals. This collaborative approach benefits our clients now more than ever, as they look to build their careers and their brands across multiple disciplines and platforms.
CAA, Global Inclusion Strategy fosters a diverse, equitable, inclusive, antiracist, and accessible culture, that honors and values the inherent worth and dignity of our colleagues, clients, and partners, while driving innovation, growth, performance, and sustainability. This strategy promotes a workplace environment that ensures fair treatment, access, opportunity, and the elimination of systemic barriers.
The Coordinator GIS will be responsible for holistic project management, and the coordination and execution of key initiatives and programs to foster an inclusive, collaborative, and innovative workplace. This role will help embed and amplify the CAA Global Inclusion Strategy.
• Support project management for Global Inclusion Strategy efforts.
• Manage GIS Commemoration and Employee Engagement efforts and partnerships with Employee Committees to ensure timely and effective execution of initiatives, including national holidays and heritage months.
• Support all CAA Multicultural and Identity-based Employee Committees to align purpose and programming.
• Support GIS partnerships with CBSG, Amplify, and the Foundation related to key business-industry initiatives and activations.
• Support holistic learning and development programs and trainings.
• Assist in the creation of presentations, reports, and meeting documents.
• Develop and maintain inclusion toolkit and agency strategies in partnership with learning and development.
• Support outreach and recruitment efforts, including CAA's HBCU, HSI, and AAPI, and Indigenous initiatives as requested by the Recruitment team.
• Support designated GIS data and evaluation metrics, data base, and processes.
• Establish and maintain overall GIS calendar of events, including commemorations, Community Conversations, and L&D programs.
• Support GIS budget management, including, expense reports (via Concur) and invoices, travel, and communication with internal clients/external partners,
• Support core office operations, for meetings and initiatives. (travel will be done by assistant)
• Must have previous experience working within the people and culture functions of an organization.
• Must have knowledge and expertise in diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, and antiracism initiatives/programs, and an interest in fostering growth and change.
• Must maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
• Manage multiple demanding tasks while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
• Exhibits a proactive, service-oriented, and collaborative approach to identifying, creating, and responding to opportunities.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and judgement, and have the ability to build relationships and trust at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn51y-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.