CAA's Brand Studio is looking for a Coordinator to work closely with the CCO and brand team to project manage incoming and current client projects. The necessary traits to be successful in this role are purpose-driven, optimistic, proactive, attention to detail and a passion to understand culturally relevant design. The ideal Coordinator needs to be comfortable wearing many hats, client services oriented, team player and thrive in an innovative design environment.
We Believe Brands are Values in Motion.
We are a 360º branding agency born out of CAA.
We work with iconic talent and iconic brands to bring exciting concepts to market.
We leverage opportunities to grow our client's businesses by designing new brand concepts. Whether it's spearheading a cultural initiative through a compelling call to action or realizing a client's business objectives through brand positioning and IP creation, our studio crafts branded narratives that unlock communities and place discovery and affinity at the core.
Support Chief Creative Officer (CCO) in project management process
• Be front-end coordinator of scheduling and support with existing and potential clients
• Coordinate relevant information pre and post meetings - Identify key meeting stakeholders, research business and category topics as needed
• Participate in client meetings with design team - deliver conference report, track approvals
• Coordinate and produce project timelines with direction from CCO, Senior Creatives
• Cover and submit expenses for CCO, arrange travel details for remote client meetings
• Interface with tech team on meeting set ups as needed/IT coordination support
Support onboard detailing for engagement of new account projects
• Draft SOW (with CCO and Client PM) for new projects
• Circulate final SOW/Engagement letter with new clients and file booking report
• Follow up with Accounts Payable team for all approved invoices/reimbursables
Preplan with CCO/Creatives for optimal client service meetings
• Draft and circulate Agenda for project Kick-Off with CCO support
• Create Project Summary for team/client including key milestones and timeline
Provide weekly updates and run point on coordinating internal team Sync
• Coordinate appropriate team involvement pending creative deliverables
• Coordinate and track all approvals from CCO and client until completion
• Liaison with team on development status and update group status document accordingly
• 1.5 + years assistant project management experience at a branding agency or in-house brand of relevant category (lifestyle branding – retail, retail experiential, fashion, beauty, home, food).
• Some support experience and working knowledge of the brand creation process (i.e. collabs, product development, campaign or design production, etc).
• Familiarity and experience with client servicing project management, scheduling and prioritization, follow up process for approvals
• Excellent professional outreach skills and proactive spirit.
• Ability to organize and own workflow and collaborate to maintain best practices throughout the creative development process.
• Experienced with Project Management tools and applications (example: Monday, Slack, etc)
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk7vq-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.