Contract Sourcer, (Remote)
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
As a Sourcer, you'll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent and focus on both hiring speed and quality. We need individuals that are just as comfortable working as part of a team as they are individuals. This role will be a 3-month contract with the possibility of an extension given business needs and priorities. This will be a remote position.
• Develop an understanding of all of CAA's individual brands, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent
• Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
• Partner with the recruiting team to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
• Source using a wide variety of tools: LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, university alumni resources, and other creative search techniques
• Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders
• Provide a strong focus on sourcing passive and active candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation, and telephone calls
• Perform search functions including database mining, job board searches, and functional website searches
• Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent
• Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
• Utilize provided ATS effectively
• 3+ years of sourcing experience
• Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
• Detail-oriented, organized, and have strong communication skills
• Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o3pe-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.