CAA is seeking an Assistant to support an Agent in our Comedy Touring department. CAA's Comedy Touring department plans and books live shows for CAA's comedy talent in venues ranging from clubs, theaters, and arenas, to colleges and festivals around the globe. The ideal candidate should have a passion for live touring, comedy talent, and the entertainment industry.
• Provide direct administrative support to an agent including: booking travel, managing calendars, and preparing expense reports
• Process incoming offers; issue, process, and track contracts; accurately update spreadsheets with current ticket count information; settle shows in CAA's system
• Serve as point of contact for clients, agents/executives, and other industry connections
• Anticipate agent's needs; proactively provide support and resources to ensure success
• Other various projects and tasks as needed
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality at all times
• Maintain working knowledge of the comedy/touring industry and best practices
• 1+ years of administrative experience in an agency, studio, and/or talent management setting
• Experience working in touring and/or booking in live entertainment preferred
• Highly detailed with very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Service oriented with a strong desire to pitch in to help team members
• Excellent judgment with respect to representing CAA to buyers, business world, etc.
• Tenacious. Able to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Curious. Eager to understand emerging talent as it relates to live entertainment and touring
• Anticipatory. Able to think strategically and creatively. Positive, forward-thinking, can-do attitude
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills(Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g69y7q-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.