A chance to join our Analytics team in New York as a Research and Analytics Assistant, working closely with our in-house client teams to provide consultancy and research support across a variety of existing and new business projects. Our team offers a variety of research services and products to brand clients and is integral to many aspects of the Brand Consulting business. The Research and Analytics Assistant will be responsible for supporting the design, execution and delivery of measurement and reporting programs for clients.
• Utilize third-party research tools to aggregate and analyze traditional, social and digital media data.
• Understand the sponsorship, media and marketing measurement space and stay current in best practices and tools.
• Leverage data to develop new insights with the goal of improving planning and campaign execution.
• Manage, organize, and clean data effectively and efficiently while reducing manual reporting and data redundancy.
• Use data visualization skills and tools to analyze, package and communicate data reports to key stakeholders, both internally and to external clients.
• Work alongside the client servicing teams to implement and manage measurement and evaluation frameworks across a number of ongoing client projects.
• Contribute to and run ad-hoc client analytics projects and new business proposals.
• Create presentations and white papers that effectively report research and data insights.
• Monitor competitive activities and provide insights about marketplace on a regular basis to client.
• Market research background or professional working experience in data and analytics.
• Some experience conducting research projects using both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
• Some experience using media and marketing measurement tools (e.g. NetBase, CrowdTangle, MRI, Simmons, etc.) a plus.
• Good understanding of data and statistical principles.
• Some understanding of social, digital and traditional media buying a plus.
• An enthusiasm for sourcing, evaluating and distilling data into clear and concise formats.
• Ability to remain organized, driven, and focused on multiple projects at a time.
• Ability to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to new projects.
• Project/time/client management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
• Some experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau etc.) a plus.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5zj2-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.