The Assistant will provide support to a Senior Agent in CAA's Non-Scripted and Documentary Television department that is heavily involved in packaging opportunities for clients and works cross-departmentally with high level Television talent. The ideal candidate will have a passion for artist representation and open to considering the agent path. Additionally, the assistant is willing to immerse themselves, anticipate needs, and clearly communicate with agents, executives, clients, peers etc.
• Administrative duties include balancing heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Serve as first point of contact with clients and network/studio executives.
• Track current and prospective clients
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
• 10+ months of assistant or equivalent experience
• Ability to work well in fast-paced environments; meet tight deadlines; lead multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while handling competing priorities
• Attention to detail, follow-up, and strong organization skills are a must
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Ability to efficiently communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk07k-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.