Talent Agent Assistant
New York, NY
CAA is seeking an assistant to support an Agent in our Television – News department representing journalists and storytellers both in front of and behind the camera.
• Provide administrative support, including heavy phones, coordinating meetings, schedules and travel, preparing expense reports, and producing correspondence
• Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
• Track clients and breaking news stories
• Manage client invoicing and accounting
• Assist in new client discovery, pursuit, and signing
• Prepare pitch materials for clients and assist in sending submissions
• Aid in contract negotiations and review contracts for legal precedent
• Keep and update detailed records of correspondence with clients and executives
• BA/BS from an accredited University of College preferred
• At least 1 year of relevant administrative experience within the Entertainment Industry
• Excellent phone demeanor
• Ability to stay ''one step ahead'' at all times
• Detail-oriented and extremely organized
• Experience in the television news industry is a plus
• Strong interest in news and news personalities
• Familiar with or willing to learn the television landscape, including talent, networks, and executives
• Adept at problem solving and thinking quick on his/her feet
• Ability to perform well under pressure
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb751x-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.