Assistant, Motion Pictures Literary
Los Angeles, CA
The world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency is seeking an assistant to support an executive in the Strategic Client Advisor department that focuses primarily on content strategy and analysis.
The ideal candidate has a passion for film and television, financial models and deal structure, is a self-starter, and possesses a desire to gain exposure to the business and legal aspects of the entertainment industry (this role is not for candidates seeking the Agent career path).
• Tracking down final contracts prior to film releases to support backend tracking
• Providing film comps for deal analysis
• Maintaining database of client, non-client, historic, and future franchise deals
• Tracking key participation statement data (Prints & Advertising, TVOD, SVOD, etc.)
• Maintaining competitive and major studio release calendars for several years of dated films
• Maintaining all market share files tracking dated, year-to-end, and branded universe releases
• General clerical and administrative duties including handling phones, managing calendars, scheduling, expenses, and office management
• 1+ years of Administrative Assistant or analyst experience. Law degree is not required.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology
• Familiarity with film, television or other entertainment contracts is preferred, but not required
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3oyj-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.