The Assistant will provide support to an agent in CAA's Non Fiction Television Department. The agent represents talent within the non-scripted, premium documentary and IP/Books space. They also work closely with directors, producers and production companies. The Assistant will also work closely with various departments in the agency as the agent is heavily involved in packaging opportunities for clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for unscripted television and artist representation in the entertainment business. Additionally, the Assistant is administratively capable of handling a high volume of tasks with ability to clearly communicate with agents, clients, peers, etc.
• Administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks.
• Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives.
• Track clients and potential clients.
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
• Stay current on the unscripted, reality television landscape – talent, shows, networks and executives.
• 10+ months of assistant experience in an agency, studio, and/or talent management setting preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o92x-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.