Assistant, Music - Touring (Hip-Hop/R&B)
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA represents many of today's most successful and highly-regarded music artists, from rock, pop, alternative, country, hip-hop/R&B, and dance, to faith-based and Latin; in addition, CAA represents high-profile film composers and music supervisors.
The Assistant, Music - Touring (Hip-Hop/R&B) will provide administrative support to three Agents in our Music - Touring department. The ideal candidate should be passionate about music (specifically in the Hip-Hop/R&B space), motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task under pressure.
• Manage administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Serve as the first point of contact with clients, Agents and Executives
• Track and meticulously maintain grids of data and execute excellent follow-up and follow through
• Stay up-to-date on current events within the entertainment landscape, especially as it relates to Hip-Hip/R&B music
• Minimum of 10 months of professional administrative experience supporting an executive in a fast paced environment; working in live events/music booking and touring is preferred
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Attention to detail, strong organization and problem solving skills are a must
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time-sensitive matters
• Team oriented and able to communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8p61-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.