The Assistant will provide support to an agent in our Motion Pictures Talent department. They will also work closely with various departments in the agency as the agent is heavily involved in packaging opportunities for clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for artist representation in the entertainment business with an interest in pursuing the agent track.
• Administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Provide significant script coverage for client pitches
• Serve as first point of contact with clients, agents and executives.
• Track clients and potential clients
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
• 10+ months of administrative experience or equivalent
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7j6o-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.