Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The Assistant will provide support the Chief Metaverse Officer and team. The Executives lead a new exciting area for the company and will be focused on building metaverse strategy, new business creation and opportunities for our clients. This role is ideal for an entrepreneurially minded candidate who is interested in the metaverse, web3, new technology and early-stage innovation. In addition to general administrative duties, this role would be ideal for someone who has interest in researching new areas and contributing ideas that result in new business
opportunities that drive revenue for CAA and our clients.
The ideal candidate should be a master of all things administratively related, a polished communicator, and able to interface directly with clients while remaining poised during all encounters (in-person, phone, email, etc.). The individual should be flexible, highly organized with the ability to multi-task under pressure. A successful assistant would be someone who can be given limited amounts of information, can respond accordingly and is resourceful and a self-starter.
• Manage administrative duties which include handling phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and additional office related tasks.
• Provide analytical support to executive, including market research, basic financial reporting, and assistance on projects/decks
• Researching new metaverse trends, companies, businesses, projects, models and prospects.
• Assist in identifying new business opportunities for our clients
• Work collaboratively and cross-departmentally over all verticals of the agency
• Serve as first point of contact with clients, Agents and Executives.
• Assist with special projects and compiling information as needed.
• 10 + months of experience in an administrative or project management capacity with a passion for entertainment, metaverse/web3, entrepreneurship, +/or technology. Interest in or exposure to VR/AR, Virtual Worlds, Interactive Media, blockchain, NFTs, gaming, Artificial Intelligence, or virtual production are a plus.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Attention to detail, strong organization and problem-solving skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to confidently communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and a familiarity with existing systems.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5b62-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.