New York, NY
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
This role provides administrative support for two IT Executives in New York, 10174. The role is responsible for setting meeting agenda, managing orders and invoices, conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as answering and placing calls, managing calendar appointments, reserving rooms, preparing correspondence, and receiving visitors.
We partner with you to provide the right technology solutions to help book our clients, track opportunities, store our deals and show CAA to the world digitally. We provide interesting analytics to help us advance our business, illustrate our clients value, and help identify emerging talent before anyone else. We support our culture through technology services that allow us to collaborate with each other on our laptops, phones, in email, and in conference rooms, wherever you may be. Whether you are asleep or awake, we work hard every day to secure our digital way of life.
• Manage incoming and outgoing calls
• Manage calendar appointments
• Reserve conference rooms
• Receive visitors
• Manage orders and invoices
• Manage expense reports
• Prepare presentations (when needed)
• Daily interaction with staff, agents, and executives
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Ability to multitask between various immediate and long term objectives
• Ability to solve problems
• Self-confident, curious, with a high energy level
• Maintain grace under pressure
• Goal oriented with high standards for efficiency
• Team player with a desire to build leadership skills
• High integrity to ensure confidentiality
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3ky24-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.