Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
As a Facilities Assistant you will support the Facilities leads as it relates to Administrative and Facilities support. The primary focus of this role is to support all aspects of management pertaining to the property. This position is ideal for a candidate who wants a career in facilities operations rather than talent and entertainment management.
• Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules in Outlook, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, file management, special projects and personal assistance as needed
• Focused on customer service and communicating in a personable friendly demeanor
• Manages monthly parking validation true-ups and reconciliations
• Assists in ordering keys
• Assists in requesting housekeepers
• Assists in office to office moves
• Submits work orders to building management
• Ability to listen in on key calls and meetings as requested to take notes, identify follow-ups, and agreed upon next steps
• Ability to work for an executive that works on a remote basis
• One or more years of Administrative and or Facilities Management experience
• Lease administration experience is required
• The ideal candidate should be motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks
• Can anticipate needs, efficient and can execute
• High aptitude for troubleshooting problems
• Highly flexible, highly organized
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to meet deadlines, and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Willingness to work early mornings or late nights.
• Computer literate (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Shared value mindset and able to contribute in a fast-paced environment
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zmeq-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.