Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, representing many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sports, fashion, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse global workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world.
We are seeking an Assistant to support two Strategic Communications Executives within the Corporate Communications Department. The ideal candidate should be motivated, quick-thinking, attentive to detail, and resourceful. Additionally, they are capable of handling a high volume of administrative tasks and clearly and professionally communicate with colleagues, clients and others.
The Corporate Communications group leads external communications on behalf of CAA, including media relations, speaking engagements, advertising, and marketing materials. In addition, they manage internal communications, such as the company Intranet, companywide announcements, and companywide meetings. The department includes a Digital Marketing team, responsible for CAA's social media and web presence; and a Creative Services group executing video, graphic design and other creative projects.
• Manage administrative duties including a heavy phone volume, calendaring meetings, scheduling travel, preparing expense reports, and producing correspondence
• Maintain exceptional relationships across the Corporate Communications department and throughout the agency
• Has completed an internship or 1+ years of work-related experience; publicity/agency/studio/network experience preferred
• Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline- and detail-oriented environment, utilizing exceptional organizing and multi-tasking skills
• Anticipates needs and quickly adapts to shifting priorities
• Practices great discretion and maintains strict confidentiality
• Collaborates well with colleagues at all levels
• Possesses outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Has strong understanding of and interest in the media/entertainment or sports industry
• BA/BS degree preferred
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn02y-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.