Los Angeles, CA
Assistant, Commercial Endorsements Talent (Fashion Division)
The Assistant, Commercial Endorsements Talent, will provide support to two agents in our Fashion division that centers around representing talent in the editorial, runway, luxury, commercial, beauty and ecommerce space. The ideal candidate will have interest and knowledge of the fashion world, the ability to identify key players (fashion houses, modeling agencies, stylists etc.), and a strong understanding of brands and opportunities within the fashion community.
• Administrative duties include: heavy phones, emailing, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel and producing correspondence.
• Assisting fashion department in booking jobs for clients and acquiring opportunities in the fashion industry.
• Creating presentation decks on PowerPoint, tracking material on Excel spreadsheets and a strong understanding of social media analytics.
• Assisting with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
• Serve as first point of contact with clients, agents and executives, possessing a professional, customer-service mindset.
• 1+ years of administrative assistant experience at a talent or modeling agency, fashion house, studio and/or talent management setting preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.