Studio Data Entry Specialist (Project Based)
About BuzzFeed, Inc.
BuzzFeed, Inc. (Ticker: BZFD) is home to the best of the internet. Across food, news, pop culture and commerce, our brands drive conversation and inspire what audiences watch, read, buy, and obsess over next. Born on the internet in 2006, BuzzFeed, Inc. is committed to making it better: providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news and entertainment to hundreds of millions of people; making content on the internet more inclusive, empathetic, and creative; and inspiring our audience to live better lives. We'll continue to recruit the best founders and creators to join us in this mission, with more additions like Complex Networks and HuffPost to come.
The Studio Data Entry Specialist will be responsible for collecting and managing studio operations data, primarily regarding stage bookings as well as services deployment. This role will also ensure organization, tracking, and maintenance of inventories and systems.
This role reports into the Supervisor of Creative and Studio Services, and will work closely with our Video Operations Insights and Solutions team.
• Receive and filter booking requests for the Creative and Studio Services team:
• Communicate regularly with leads in Creative and Studio Services regarding updates to stage assignments, service requests, and other booking / scheduling needs for the broader team.
• Collaborate with internal data and insights teams to ensure data maintenance best practices are upheld, and that data is delivered accurately and effectively.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (namely Office & Excel) and Google Office Suite
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
• Proficient typing skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Previous experience in a supply chain operations preferred
• Previous experience with Airtable preferred
You can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options.
• A generous benefits program featuring paid time off, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
We want all employees to feel safe and comfortable when they engage in any in-person meetings, when visiting the office, or when working from an offsite production or meeting location. As part of this commitment to health and safety, BuzzFeed requires COVID-19 vaccines for current US employees, including all newly hired employees. Requests for accommodation per applicable law for health and/or religious reasons will be considered. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Note: BuzzFeed, Inc. offers remote/flexible work (unless specified to be required to be in-person) and open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, and WV. For non sales roles, we can also hire in AK, AR, AZ, ID, KS, MO, ND, SC, and VT.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6584j-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.