Jr. Designer + Livestream Manager (project-based)
The BuzzFeed Social Commerce Squad team needs a hard-working Junior Designer + Livestream Coordinator for a full-time contract position to start as soon as possible and end in July with potential extension. We are looking for someone with a passion for short-form videos, social media commerce, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please Note: We are currently working remotely but expect to eventually return to our offices when it is safe to do so, likely in the fall.
• Design & curate assets for product-focused social pages, including but not limited to eye-catching video thumbnails & Facebook/Instagram graphics
• Work closely with senior strategist & junior strategist on assets from talent
• Produce shopping livestreams on Amazon Live
• Edit cut-downs of live streams for short form social content
• Immerse yourself in the world of commerce to identify exciting new content opportunities
• 1+ years experience making content for social platforms, stationary or video
• An understanding of the live streaming & live shopping space
• Experience with livestream software platforms, VMIX and/or OBS systems a plus
• A passion for experimentation, innovation and ideating on your successes
• A degree or course of study in graphic design
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
• An ability to work under tight deadlines, juggle multiple projects at once, and adapt when asked to pivot
• Good communication skills and a talent for collaboration
• Must include a link to a portfolio site or social page with your recent work, no PDFs or dropbox links please
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22125-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.