Remote / Virtual
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Financial Officer and Chief People Officer. The ideal candidate will be a service-oriented, self-starting, proactive, and uber-organized human who can handle a BuzzFeed quiz as easily as they can set up a board meeting - and all with a great sense of humor.
The position is based in our LA office, and we offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks.
• Provide high-level administrative support to BuzzFeed's Chief Financial Officer and Chief People Officer
• Manage calendars, and contacts
• Coordinate all meetings, conference calls, and interviews
• Arrange all travel including itineraries/agendas
• Prepare monthly expense reports
• Develop and maintain good relationships with key contacts within and outside of BuzzFeed
• Handle frequent projects successfully while prioritizing conflicting needs and managing constant interruptions
• Prior EA Experience Required
• Media or tech company experience is a plus
• Strong initiative and ability to work independently
• Interest in administrative duties with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Professional demeanor with a client facing presence
• Knowledge of Mac equipment and Apple programs very helpful
• Ability to treat highly confidential information with care and discretion
• Capacity for problem-solving and troubleshooting with strong focus on results
• Proficient in Google Apps and MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and engage collaboratively with individuals at all levels
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.