Covid Compliance Officer (project-based)
The COVID Compliance Officer will ensure that COVID-19 requirements are implemented on-set in alignment with BuzzFeed under the leadership of BuzzFeed and in partnership with the on-set production team. Depending on the complexity of the project, more than one supervisor may be needed. The supervisor will receive training and technical guidance from BuzzFeed leadership team and will follow all BuzzFeed guidelines for each production. This role will report to the Stage Supervisor under the Creative and Studio Services team.
• Lead COVID-19 health and safety planning on productions according to best practice guidelines and in conjunction with BuzzFeed leadership
• Lead and escalate compliance issues to BuzzFeed leadership
• Participate in pre-pro discussions re: production and stage footprint, advising on spacing, placement and traffic flow of all cast and crew
• Interview crafty and food service providers to confirm that their processes are COVID-19 safe, and that they will supply all required materials for single-serve, pre-packaged meals and snacks.
• Inspect the location(s) and provide marked up drawings to show path of travel and key COVID-19 stations, such as PPE swap-outs, hand sanitation, gear sanitation, etc.
• Responsible for implementing and enforcing BuzzFeed's COVID-19 Safety Guidelines while on-set in collaboration w/ production
• Advise production teams and crews on best practices related to COVID-19 prevention
• Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk
• Ensure required health compliance training for all crew, talent, etc. is provided
• Enforce policies and protocols on-set
• Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
• Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
• Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possess a strong pro-active work ethic and able to quickly adapt to new responsibilities
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
• Must be a people person who can manage with confidence, enforce policies and procedures with crew, and operate with authority when needed
• Must be comfortable speaking to groups
• Highly creative problem solver
• Covid Compliance Officer certificate
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oxpx-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.