Production Assistant (Canada Summer Job)
We are seeking a Production Assistant to join our team for a period of 7 weeks.
Timeline: July 11, 2022 - (7 weeks)
Type: 40 hours per week
Salary: CAD $15.65/hr
This position will be under the Canada Summer Job program. For that reason, to be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must be:
• Between 15-30 years old
• Either a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident (international students are not eligible)
To find out more about the Canada Summer Job program visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-develop...
Role & Responsibilities
• Assist Line Producer, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, and/or Production Coordinators as needed.
• Arrange and take notes during production meetings and distribute meeting minutes as applicable.
• Facilitate artists requests under the supervision of the Line Producer, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, and/or Production Coordinators.
• Adhere to the deadlines and the production quotas as applicable.
• Conduct research as requested and communicate all necessary information.
• Perform data entry and/or production tracking upkeep as needed.
• Upload, download and/or distribute production documents as applicable.
• Assist in running daily review sessions.
• Help to prepare and maintain up-to-date materials.
• Help to organize/prepare events.
• Assist with other related production tasks at the discretion of the Producer.
• Proactive and able to work under own initiative
• Confident clear communicator
• Good organizational skills
• Professional and friendly manner
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude
• Interest in production management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
• Knowledge of ShotGrid, Photoshop and basic graphic design a plus
• Available to work extended hours and weekends on occasion
• Experience in customer service a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r797k9-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.