ABOUT THE JOB
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented AP Clerk to join our team! This is a full-time, permanent position.
Role & Responsibilities
• Compiling invoices and related backup and obtaining proper authorizations
• Coding items such as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system
• Provide prompt responses to AP enquiries from both external and internal parties
• Provide guidance and review work prepared by AP assistant
• Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and EFT transactions
• Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing
• Assist in the selection and implementation of proprietary AP software
• Assist with other accounting department-related functions such as bank deposit, cheques mailing etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in accounting or minimum 1 year of experience in an AP role preferred
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• Fast and accurate alpha and numeric data entry
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw77b2-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.