E-Commerce Operations Director
Universal Music Group
New York, NY
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world's largest record company, as well as the group's significant marketing strength.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you'll play a critical role in improving and scaling our sales operations to help effectively and efficiently serve our quickly growing customer base.
This role will lead and direct the Sales Operations team. Providing leadership to the group in terms of day-to-day service delivery and performance, analytics, training, and cross-training, mentoring and overall development. This role will require a balance of leadership, hands-on execution, and prioritization of day to day work, analytics, planning and delivery. This includes a wide scope of work, starting with order entry and order management for retail and non-retail accounts to on time and complete delivery of finished goods at destination. To build exceptional working relationships between 3PL providers and our customers.
How you'll CREATE:
• Help drive integration between Sales, Logistics, Production, Vendor and Retailer teams
• Sales Order management. Direct order management and order entry for all manual processes as well as order flow management for EDI and other orders. Gain sufficient training and experience to be able to be a backup for Order Management team members.
• Manage the start ship / cancel dates to ensure on time and complete delivery to all accounts in time for in store dates.
• Manage and direct the order fulfilment processes for all non-retail accounts, including third party marketplaces
• Liaise with production team to close out Purchase Orders of goods received to the Sales Order terms and reconciliation of Vendor Invoice variances
• Ensure accurate billing / invoicing for all specialized services and exceptions
• Understanding all Customers' expectation and exceptions. Communicate customer requirements throughout the business in line with service level agreements.
• Provide continuous focus on Key Accounts in terms of Order Management, Retail Compliance, Performance requirements and improvement
• Coordination and management of product releases and adherence to approved order management, distribution, and transportation plans
• New Customer setup for EDI and Logistics
Bring your VIBE:
• 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as an EDI subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
• Must have the ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced, high volume and time-sensitive environment
• Collaborate constructively and effectively with all levels within and outside the organization orally and in writing
• Bachelor's degree, preferred
• Attention to detail, strong organizational and communication/negotiation skills
• Possess an inherent ability to work under pressure, problem-solve and multi-task.
• Possess a positive ''can do'' attitude
• Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.