Part-Time Support Associate
Provide support to sales management and team members by performing the following duties:
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• • Performs administrative support tasks and duties as assigned.
• Processes and/or creates sales reports as needed.
• Performs internal system and record keeping maintenance based on business needs.
• Works with Licensing Administration and Sales Representatives to ensure license quality assurance tasks are completed each month.
• Support sales leadership in administrative functions including and not limited to supply ordering, securing conference rooms and supporting department activities and events.
• Conducts and/or researches leads related to the lead process and/or sales as needed.
• Handle documentation and archival of changes to procedures and other documentation as needed for the support team and the Sales department.
• Facilitates internal and external communication as it relates to sales and sales processes.
• Secure license agreements (of all markets) from other PRO's and build a comparison grid twice a year to reflect differences that assist in the strategic decision-making process.
• Purchase office supplies for special events as needed.
• Adheres to and completes duties as assigned on the daily production schedule.
• Regular attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum one-year experience in an office environment preferred. Customer relations/telephone experience required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Access and Excel.
• Experience working with and maintaining database systems and reports, as well as word processing, spreadsheets, and data entry.
• Highest level of confidentiality.
• Able to establish constructive and informative relationships with employees, management, and customers.
• Able to interact professionally with a diverse employee population and with all levels of staff and management.
• Able to work independently and with good judgment.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
• Strong typing and proofreading skills.
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
At least 1 year experience.
4 Year Degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3keb5-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
We are BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.), a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music.