Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills. The ideal candidate will have extensive professional experience recruiting Corporate Functions professionals.
• Be responsible for leading and organizing Blizzard's recruitment activities, sourcing candidates and managing job openings across multiple disciplines.
• Determine open positions and job requirements, set up the best recruitment strategies, screen applications and follow up with hiring managers, conduct phone pre-screening interviews, support function for hiring managers, maintain an up-to-date recruitment database, and coordinate with and provide updates for external and internal applicants.
• Proactively source passive candidates, facilitate the interview and candidate selection process, and ensure an excellent candidate experience.
• Work closely with hiring managers to define and qualify position requirements, generate and post job descriptions, and implement proactive recruitment strategies.
• Counsel hiring managers regarding recruiting strategies and practices that support the goals and direction of the organization
• Effectively monitor staffing projections, turnover trends, and talent gaps.
• Strive to match a candidate's personality to Blizzard culture.
• Complete all necessary documentation to satisfy required legal, staffing department and company recordkeeping.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on recruiting experience, preferably working at search firm or in-house corporates functions,(Finance, Marketing, Commercial, product and project roles)
• Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality
• Must be extremely detail-oriented, a skilled conversationalist, and possess superb organizational and analytical skills
• Language proficiency in English
• Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
• Highly polished, professional demeanor
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with particularly strong Excel skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxyv3-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.