Environment Artist (Temporary) - BioWare
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
• Work with our artists and designers to build the most compelling, immersive worlds in the industry.
• Improve level layouts throughout all phases of production.
• Set the tone for Art Direction through visual prototypes.
• Lead change to address workflow challenges and technical difficulties.
• Report to the Director of Art & Animation.
• 3+ years of experience in the industry.
• Expert at 3D modeling (organic and hard surface).
• Model and create textures, materials for modular environments and props.
• Experience in Maya, ZBrush, Substance Designer, Photoshop.
• Experience world-building with commercial game engines.
• Experience with PBR.
• Experience with world-building tools such as World Machine.
• Experience with photogrammetry.
• All submissions must include a portfolio showing personal and professional artwork.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkqz7-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.