Cinematic Animator (Temporary) - BioWare
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story.
Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
• Create and implement cinematic animation using mocap, pcap, keyframe, and in-engine tools
• Collaborate with writing, story art, character art, level design, lighting, VFX, audio, programming, and production
• Partner with a variety of external vendors to create the highest quality animation in the industry.
• You will report to the Cinematic Supervisor.
• Strong traditional animation skills and the ability to apply them to cinematic systems
• Strong facial animation skills and experience with performance capture
• Experience working closely with external art vendors
• High level of proficiency in Maya or similar software
• 4+ years of related industry experience would be preferred. The ideal candidate has experience in the full development cycle of AAA gaming.
• A diploma/degree in Fine Arts, Animation, Graphic Design, or related
• All submissions must include a portfolio showing personal and/or professional artwork
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1opj0-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.