Character Artist (Temporary) - BioWare
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
What the Character Artist (Temporary) will do at BioWare:
• Work with our team of artists, designers, and writers to create industry-leading characters and creatures for BioWare.
• Work with external development teams to guarantee a high-quality standard of 3D art.
• Iterate and provide feedback on character and creature workflows and tools to maximize efficiency for the project.
• Report to the Art Director.
• 3+ years of experience in the industry.
• Advanced skills in Maya, ZBrush, Substance, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop.
• Experience working with external art vendors.
• Experience with character and creature anatomy.
• A degree in Fine Arts, Animation, Graphic Design, or related diploma.
• Experience with the Frostbite Engine.
• All submissions must include a portfolio showing personal and professional artwork
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.