Associate Software Engineer - BioWare QV
This is a 12 Month Contract
Do you find yourself looking at every day tasks and thinking ''There must be a way make this better''? Do you count how many clicks it takes to use your favorite software and think ''I could cut that number in half''? Then we have a role for you. The Associate Software Engineer is responsible for working with QA to find better ways for teams to input data, interact with our tools, and surface information in a user-friendly way.
Working with multiple teams at all levels in the QA Organization the Associate Software Engineer will work closely with members of the BioWare team to integrate new features, address defects, and provide frontline development support for our in-house test management platforms. The Associate Software Engineer will be expected to apply their skills across a wide range of technology areas.
Come and join us for an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world in a challenging yet fun and creative environment.
• Collaborator: you will work with customers at every step of the development process to gather requirements and deliver high quality software solutions.
• Problem Solver: you use every tool and trick at your disposal to find solutions to problems that everyone else had written off as unsolvable.
• Cutting Edge: unwilling to accept the status quo, you employ new and emerging technologies to enhance performance and improve process.
• Best Practice Minded: you understand that development is a marathon, not a sprint, and that building sustainable software is just as important as getting the product out the door. You utilize modern software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
• Excellent understanding of software quality assurance concepts, debugging processes and procedures.
• Experience working with version control systems such as Git, Subversion, etc.
• Web development experiencing utilizing HTML and CSS.
• Experience with SQL databases such as MSSQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL.
• User-Interface design skills is a plus.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to self-manage and prioritize work effectively within deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z4b3-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.