This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for the SVP, Development & Production within our creative development team. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Manages supervisor's calendar and schedules appointments
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Is responsible for coordinating heavy travel schedules for manager and talent
• Process all travel and departmental expenses
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
• Acts as custodian of corporate documents (desk specific documents, scripts, dailies, etc) and records
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
• Arranges travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings, and accompanies supervisor when requested
• Acts as direct liaison with filmmakers and talent
• Interfaces interdepartmentally when coordinating between the teams responsible for putting Paramount's films together from soup to nuts
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years experience supporting an executive, agent or manager preferred
• Experience supporting executive within creative development department
• Proficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and internet software
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good organizational and project coordination skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments
• Good attention to detail and follow-through skills
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
Hiring Salary Range: $47,000.00 - 53,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wyz9-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.