Bally Sports Regional Networks (RSN) are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator who will be responsible for providing general administrative HR support to the various business entities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide administrative support to the RSN Human Resources Department under the general direction of the RSN Director of Human Resources and Corp HR
• Conduct new hire orientation and exit interviews
• Process work flow forms related to hiring, termination, status and benefit changes
• Act as a liaison between employees, Corp HR and/or vendors to answer questions about benefits, company policy or other HR related concerns
• File and maintain confidential personnel and other HR records
• Assist with compliance reporting and workers comp administration
• Manage Leave of Absence Administration
• I-9 and unemployment claims administration
• Maintain and audit files
• Create Quarterly HR Newsletter
• Assist with clerical duties and other tasks as assigned
• Must be detail-oriented and exceptionally well organized
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a positive, can-do attitude are essential
• Must take initiative and be a problem-solver
• The ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• An associates or bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
• A minimum two (2) years of relevant work experience in Human Resources
• Previous Sports or broadcast experience is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbojnx-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.