Human Resources Coordinator
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
Bally Sports Regional Networks (RSN) are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator who will be responsible for providing general administrative HR support to the various business entities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide administrative support to the RSN Human Resources Department under the general direction of the RSN Director of Human Resources and Corp HR
• Conduct new hire orientation and exit interviews
• Process work flow forms related to hiring, termination, status and benefit changes
• Act as a liaison between employees, Corp HR and/or vendors to answer questions about benefits, company policy or other HR related concerns
• File and maintain confidential personnel and other HR records
• Assist with compliance reporting and workers comp administration
• Manage Leave of Absence Administration
• I-9 and unemployment claims administration
• Maintain and audit files
• Create Quarterly HR Newsletter
• Assist with clerical duties and other tasks as assigned
• Must be detail-oriented and exceptionally well organized
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a positive, can-do attitude are essential
• Must take initiative and be a problem-solver
• The ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• An associates or bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
• A minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in Human Resources
• Previous Sports or broadcast experience is a plus
The position is currently remote/work from home, with anticipation to return to office in Santa Monica when appropriate.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o750-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.