Bally Sports Arizona is looking for a creative, detail-oriented Coordinating Producer to join our production team. In this role, the Coordinating Producer will work directly with the Executive Producer to maintain the production standards for both the linear and digital platforms for the network.
• Work closely with our Digital Content Manager to develop, implement, and maintain the network's social media strategy
• Creative oversight for the network's original programming
• Work with producers to maximize content distribution across all platforms
• Work in conjunction with the sales department to ensure all sponsored elements are executed correctly for both digital and linear presentations
• Maintain the weekly schedule for the production department and the master production schedule for remote events
Requirements and Qualifications:
• At least ten (10) years of television production experience
• Proven track record of storytelling through video in both long and short-form
• MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects)
• Avid editing software
• Knowledge of social media outlets including, but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Remote production experience
• Previous leadership and management experience
• Detail oriented
• Organizational skills
• Creative storyteller
• Excellent communicator
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5qkx-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.