- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAudacy Wisconsin is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
• Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
• Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals
• Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries
• Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
• Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
• Perform general administrative duties including filing, scaning and copying; provide back up to Traffic and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
• Assist General Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals. Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
Must be a professional and a proven team player with customer focus
College degree required, marketing or communications a plus. Only serious candidates need apply and should have a
desire to grow into sales as an Account Executive.
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
*Can be located in Madison or Milwaukee*
Administrative Support Workers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7opq-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.