- Full Time
Audacy is seeking a full-time National Sales Coordinator. The National Sales Coordinator (NSC) is responsible for the administrative related tasks of the National Sales Department. The NSC performs the following duties personally or by assisting National Sales Department.
• Direct contact for National Clients when National Sales Department is not available
• Maintain database of Traffic/Continuity contacts for National Accounts
• Collect missing copy for National Accounts
• Schedule Continuity/Production for National Accounts
• Send out post/pre log times upon request to National Clients
• Collect Air-checks upon request and send to National Clients (Live Reads/Promotional Commercials/Recorded Commercials)
• Enter, revise and maintain National Orders into Wide Orbit when needed.
• Handle all elements of Invoice Discrepancies (research discrepancy/fill out credit if needed)
• Maintain database of contacts for National Accounts
• Manage the National Collections Process
• Manage all preempted spots for National Accounts in Wide Orbit (rebook or credit preempted spots)
• Assist National Sales Department in daily business
• NSC will build and execute promotions for the National Sales Department
• Assist Local Sales Department
The National Sales Coordinator should be an active participant in the sales process, lending not only administrative support, but creative ideas and feedback. Must be an energetic, enthusiastic, people person with time management skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks for many people. Must have endurance, patience and superior time and project management skills. Ability to problem solve and excellent computer skills a must (including knowledge of the MS Office Suite).
Administrative Support Workers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkv95-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.