Sales Assistant - NY Radio
New York, NY
Audacy New York has a full-time administrative opportunity for a detailed-oriented individual to support the National Sales Team.
Duties Will Include But Not Be Limited To The Following:
• Manage a demanding workflow through professional and daily interaction with station sales management, rep firm and the Audacy National teams
• Provide administrative support including air-checks, invoices, spot times, reports and campaign recaps for national clients
• Assist the Marketing Solutions teams by coordinating turn-key programs for client sponsorships
• Heavy order management including entry, revisions and cancellations
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure spot fulfillment and work through any clearance issues. Assist management of make goods and credits.
• Manage all the station communication for the national teams including providing clear and concise instruction to programming, continuity, and sales management and all deliverables promised to the client are met.
• Manage deadlines efficiently to ensure spots are delivered back to clients on time for approval
• Work cohesively with programming and promotions for national contesting
• Fulfill reps, agency, & client requests as quickly as possible
• Process all traffic/copy for on-air accounts, working closely with production and continuity in house and traffic managers at the agencies
• Coordinating with client and talent on all endorsement deals from gathering copy points, participating in conference prep calls, providing spot schedules for talent, send MP3's of talent spots to clients, and organizing talent fee payments
• Coordinate promotional requests and submissions
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit, VCreative and Salesforce preferred
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Administrative Support Workers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y756-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.