Are you the type of person who frets over details, wants to make sure that everything is accurate? You like to set reminders for yourself to make sure that no balls get dropped? Most importantly, do you love working in a fun, collaborative and flexible work environment with great benefits? Do you enjoy new opportunities. If you answered yes to the above, we have an entry-level assistant traffic position that may be perfect for you.
Audacy, Inc. is seeking a Corporate Traffic Assistant to assist in many traffic areas; primarily working with our Corporate Business Service Center Traffic teams coordinating schedules, setting up reminders, and other general administrative assistance. In addition, you will have the opportunity to learn the skills of managing over the air broadcast logs and continuity!
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
The anticipated starting salary range for Philadelphia or Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $35,000 to $40,000 per year. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
What You'll Do:
• Coordinate vacation fill in needs of our market traffic directors across the company, ascertaining market needs and scheduling backup assistance as necessary.
• Maintaining complete log and continuity calendar for both Denver and Philadelphia BSC teams.
• Scheduling reminders to ensure that all work is completed.
• Communicating with market management as to who will be assisting, providing contact information.
• Training as backup to traffic and continuity.
• Other responsibilities/projects as assigned
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• 2+ years administrative assistance experience
• Experience working with MS Office or Google Calendars and DOCs.
• Traffic Systems experience a plus.
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload is required.
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail is required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions is required.
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate vacation fill in needs of our market traffic directors across the company, ascertaining market needs and scheduling backup assistance as necessary.
- Maintaining complete log and continuity calendar for both Denver and Philadelphia BSC teams.
- Scheduling reminders to ensure that all work is completed.
- Communicating with market management as to who will be assisting, providing contact information.
- Training as backup to traffic and continuity.
- Other responsibilities/projects as assigned
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwym6-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.