Account Coordinator, Ad Ops - (Denver)
Audacy is seeking an Account Coordinator to manage the planning, execution, and monitoring of our online advertising programs. This is a great opportunity for an energetic self-starter looking to gain experience in the digital advertising space with a premium publisher. You will work across multiple departments and local markets to implement and optimize digital advertising initiatives, making contributions to Audacy's marketing strategy and owning the realization of revenue as driven by the sales team.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $35,000 to $40,000 per year.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
This opportunity is available in Denver.
What You'll Do:
• Manage online advertising campaigns using Google DFP, Triton TAP and AdsWizz ad serving platforms
• Implement rich media, third party tags, and utilize some HTML for more complex campaign
• Troubleshoot ad serving errors, reporting discrepancies, and issues with digital advertising code
• Administer the inventory classification and segmentation of Entercom's web sites within the ad server
• Develop in-depth reports for pacing, inventory availability and billing
• Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
• Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
• Provide clients/sales with any necessary campaign reporting
More About You:
• Solid computer/technical skills
• BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience)
• 1-2 years' work experience in a trafficking role
• Detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, has the ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks, thrives in a fast-paced, and deadline oriented environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Must work well in a team environment and be self-motivated
• Experience with Ad Serving platforms such as Google DFP, Triton, Sharethrough, a plus
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Manage online advertising campaigns using Google DFP, Triton TAP and AdsWizz ad serving platforms
- Implement rich media, third party tags, and utilize some HTML for more complex campaign
- Troubleshoot ad serving errors, reporting discrepancies, and issues with digital advertising code
- Administer the inventory classification and segmentation of Entercom's web sites within the ad server
- Develop in-depth reports for pacing, inventory availability and billing
- Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
- Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
- Provide clients/sales with any necessary campaign reporting
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98o4z-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.