Tickets Sales Coordinator
The Coordinator, Ticket Sales & Service is responsible for assisting the various staffs within the department by performing support duties that will contribute to the overall sales and service operations. They will work closely with the entire Ticket Sales & Service department by maintaining a strong line of communication to accomplish goals and objectives, including events and initiatives for our Advantage Members (Season Ticket Holders), Group Buyers, and Suite Holders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Perform sales support duties, which include but are not limited to: order processing, invoicing, ticket distribution, sales collateral distribution, database entry (ticket system and CRM), and distribution of customer benefits.
• Work as a liaison between other departments within the organization, specifically Marketing, Game Operations, Creative Services, and Ticket Operations.
• Create and update content for the Ticket Sales sections of Dbacks.com, the MLB Ballpark App, and Advantage Member App
• Support department's sales and retention efforts by performing customer facing and/or non-customer facing duties as assigned.
• Assist in the planning and execution of events for our Advantage Members, Group Buyers, Suite Partners, and sales prospects.
• Game day responsibilities based on schedule of Ticket Sales departmental activities.
• Other related duties as required.
Required Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• 1 year of related sales or service experience, preferably in the sports industry.
Preferred Experience and Education:
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Prior sales and/or customer service experience.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent relationship building and people skills, with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels within the organization.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Committed to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
• Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines.
• Assertive, confident, persistent, and results-oriented.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Able and interested in supporting a team environment and adhering to the Ticket Sales & Service department's objectives, goals, and mandates.
• Familiarity with event ticket systems and CRM system.
• Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings, and weekends.
• Ability to lift items weighing as much as 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work in a seated position for majority of work day, and be able to work standing for prolonged periods during execution of game-day related responsibilities.
• Must be able to be productive utilizing a computer, keyboard, and telephone.
• Must be able to be productive in a work environment where the noise level can be high at times.
• Specific vision abilities include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv5137-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.