Beverly Hills, CA
Job Location: Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, CA
Salary Range: Undisclosed
What We Are Looking For
This position will assist an Agent in our Scripted Literary Department as well as participate in supporting the Agency's roster of writers, production companies, IP, and high-profile producer clients. The position requires a communicative and attentive individual who can take initiative while learning on the job.
This role requires an Assistant who is organized, detail-oriented, can learn quickly in an ever-changing environment, all while being able to anticipate needs.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. The ability to problem-solve and multi-task is critical as the position requires managing calendars, call logs, interfacing with clients, bookings, invoicing, and much more all while working in a dynamic and fast-paced professional environment.
Duties and Skills
The Assistant will support the Agent in a variety of administrative functions including:
- Handling phones, managing agent and client calendars
- Generating and keeping track of appointments, travel booking/coordination
- Managing departmental records, databases, and grids
- Drafting bookings & invoices
- Ability to deal with high profile studio/network executives, producers and managers while understanding the importance of confidentiality and professionalism
- Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive
- Proficient with Google Drive
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- The art of follow-up and following through
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Reading scripts
- Incredibly detail-oriented
Education And Experience
- 1 year of professional experience working in the entertainment industry is preferred
- Prior Agency/Management experience is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or College
- Reading and covering scripts is a plus
- We welcome out-of-the-box, non-entertainment prior work experience as well
APA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv111n-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.