With a cultural ethos of innovation, creativity, collaboration, commitment, diversity, and inclusion, we empower our clients with the tools, resources, relationships, and opportunities that enable them to build their careers and brands across all media platforms. Furthermore, we empower all employees, at every stage, to leverage their talent and potential for the benefit of our clients, the agency, and their own personal growth.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking an experienced Assistant to support a seasoned, high-volume agent in our Music Department as well as support the Agency's top tier music client roster. The position requires a communicative and thoughtful individual who can take initiative while learning on the job.
• Rolling calls, managing calendars, and taking notes
• Generating deal memos, itineraries, contracting, and reports
• Tracking ticket counts, contracts, deposits, and finals
• Invoicing and accounting
• Communicating with high-profile buyers, promoters, and managers while understanding the importance of confidentiality and professionalism
• Maintain and track expenses
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information, as needed
Skills And Qualifications
• Strong organizational skills: impeccable ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail: resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive
• Impeccable follow-through: the ability to initiate projects, develop timelines, and meet deadlines
• Ability to maintain discretion and a high level of confidentiality
Education And Experience
• 1-2 years of professional experience in the music industry
• Prior agency and/or management experience is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
• Proficiency in Opus is a plus
Perks and Benefits
In addition to the base compensation for this role, IAG proudly offers many additional benefits to employees, including (but not limited to):
• Comprehensive company sponsored health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, vision, fertility and family planning services, chiropractic and acupuncture care, and life and AD&D coverage
• 401(k) plan with company sponsored quarterly financial planning meetings
• Robust paid time off, including sick leave, discretionary time off, 12 paid company holidays and a two-week paid holiday at the end of the year
• Employee engagement: lunch & learns, company-wide day of service, employee resource groups (e.g. Women's Empowerment), intramural sports leagues, themed holiday activities (e.g. office-wide trick-or-treating, annual company holiday party, baking competition)
IAG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro2o74-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.