What We Are Looking For:
Seeking a Coordinator with a music touring focus. Must be organized, detail-oriented, self-started and able to learn quickly in an ever-changing environment. This position will assist two senior agents in the concerts department by supporting the Agency's top tier music, comedy and speaker rosters. The position requires a communicative and thoughtful individual who can take initiative while learning on the job. The candidate will need a strong work ethic and an understanding of how their supporting role can help to grow the Agency's practice. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as an interest music and special events. This is an opportunity for someone with agency/management experience who wants to continue on the representation path.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Coordinate tour announcement schedules. Review and approve local marketing assets, advertising, promotions, and social media tactics for all domestic shows.
• Serve as the primary marketing point of contact and liaison for internal and external stakeholders (promoters, management, agency, label, PR).
• Generate deal memos, contracting and reports
• Keep track of contracts and deposits.
• Invoicing and accounting
• Dealing with high profile buyers, promoters, and managers while understanding the importance of confidentiality and professionalism
• Maintain accurate records and release of deposits and commissions.
• Ability to handle a heavy workload, while prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
• Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience & Education
• 1-2 years experience working in the entertainment industry required
• Prior Agency/Management or Venue experience is highly preferred
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
APA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r10y5v-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.