Animal Logic, an award-winning animation studio, is expanding in Vancouver!
We need an experienced, organized, and energetic Project Manager who can help us with the physical fit out/set-up of a second Animal Logic facility in Yaletown, Vancouver.
You will work with the General Manager for a 3-4 month period, driving the project and ensuring that the renovation, fit out and set-up of the office is as smooth and seamless as possible. We are building on the success of our existing studio, so the bar has been set high!
This position reports to the GM, Vancouver.
Key responsibilities include:
• Maintain and execute existing project plan for the renovation of the space, and help craft the project plan for the studio fit out; work with the GM and External parties to revise both as appropriate to meet challenges and maintain schedule
• Organize meetings, internal and external, to disseminate key points to those involved in the project
• Provide regular reports on progress and escalate issues as required to the GM, COO, and CTO
• Liaise with GM, IT Project Manager, and Facilities Manager to ensure the business needs of Animal Logic are represented in all aspects of the project
• Partner with external parties, including property manager and general contractors to ensure construction and fit out exceeds quality expectations and stays on schedule.
• Know and maintain the split of responsibilities between the landlord and Animal Logic, and ensure communication and collaboration between both
• Manage the budget with the GM and conduct all activities with financial awareness and where relevant make recommendations for improvements and changes to the GM
• Utilize appropriate project management methodology and tools to run project and maintain reference materials required for the project
• Undertake other activities as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• At least 5 years' experience in managing large scale projects and specifically office fit out/setup for small to medium companies
• Experience working with local and international external suppliers/providers to successfully fit out an office/studio
• Proven ability to work on complex projects with multiple stakeholders within a tight timeframe
• Excellent project management, time management, communication, problem solving, attention to detail, decision-making, negotiation and influencing skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project Management software
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience managing local 3rd party suppliers for office setup.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z1z3-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.